An Environmental Management and Development Company
This candidate will be responsible for the following job duties:
- Develop the technical portions of legal documents, legal actions, administrative orders, or consent decrees.
- Apply and maintain permits for air quality, hazardous waste, spill prevention, storm water and waste water.
- Prepare Phase I/II environmental site assessment report and environmental investigation report.
- Design environmental sampling plan (e.g., soil, groundwater, air and gas sampling), determine appropriate sampling method and location, evaluate and calculate results, and prepare report of findings.
- Design, operate and maintain remediation system (i.e., groundwater pump & treat, soil vapor extraction, soil excavation) in compliance with regulatory requirements to eliminate environmental and human risk associated with onsite contaminants.
Master’s degree in Environmental Engineering; Proficiency in using AutoCAD, ArcGIS, WSPGW, HEC-RAS, HEC-HMS, and Adobe Illustrator.
Send CV to HR of C2 REM, INC., 2382 SE Bristol Street, Ste B, Newport Beach, CA, 92660. Ref. XZCA2019
C2 REM – An Environmental Management and Development Company located in Newport Beach, California is seeking a full-time environmental Professional Engineer to perform Project Director and Project Manager duties.
This candidate requires job knowledge of environmental site investigation/remediation, remedial design, environmental data evaluation, environmental compliance, regulatory agency interaction, able to complete remediation and construction projects by preparing engineering design, workplan, report of findings, completion report, and providing field oversight. Professional Engineering Registration in California is required.
Experience and skills of the following is preferred:
- Civil and Remediation Design, Planning, Conceptual, and Analytical Skills,
- Familiar with Local/California/Federal environmental compliance.
- AutoCAD, ArcGIS including 3D/Spatial Analyst, and other data visualization tools.
- MS Office Suite, including Word, Project, Excel, Access, power point.
- Excellent technical writing and analytical skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
This candidate will be responsible for:
- Design projects leading to environmental protection, such as groundwater pump & treat system and SVE system with various treatment technologies.
- Prepares engineering design by collecting and studying reports, maps, drawings, blueprints, aerial photographs and tests on soil composition, hydrological characteristics, and related topographical and geologic data.
- Undertake technical and feasibility studies including site investigations
- Determines project costs by calculating labor, material, and related costs.
- Prepares feasibility study by analyzing engineering design; conducting environmental impact studies; assembling data.
- Prepares engineering documents by developing remediation system specifications, plans, and schedules.
- Confirms adherence to remediation system specifications and safety standards by monitoring project progress; inspecting remediation system; verifying calculations and placements.
- Fulfills project requirements by training and guiding contractors.
- Maintains operations by enforcing project and operational policies and procedures.
- Provides engineering information by answering questions and requests.
- Complies with federal, state, and local legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation; anticipating future legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; advising management on needed actions.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Manage Design, production, data import into spatial platform, and basic development of plan drawings for environmental projects.
- Provide basic knowledge of math and statistic functions in order to provide quality control checks of data created by other technicians.
- Provide analytical and organization skills.
- Manage budgets and project resources.
- Assessing the sustainability and environmental impact of projects.
- Liaison with clients and a variety of professionals including engineers, architects and subcontractors.
Candidate must have a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Civil Engineering/Environmental Engineering and 5+ years industry experience (field related to civil/environmental/ geological engineering, science, consulting). Professional Engineering Registration in California is preferred.
Candidate must have technical knowledge of environmental engineering (specifically for soil, groundwater, monitoring, construction, and hazardous waste remediation project sites).
C2 REM may have candidate obtain 40-hour HAZWOPER and other OSHA required certificates to assist operations and monitoring activities at our environmental project sites.
C2 REM is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified candidates should send their resume to: Kristen Moreno at firstname.lastname@example.org and/or fax to (949) 261-8097.